2. Advance Reservations and Rates.We accept reservations up to one year in advance. We reserve the right to correct or adjust rates to the published rates at the time of the reservation in the event that they have been misquoted due to human and/or computer errors.
3. Reservation Deposit A reservation deposit equal to 50% of the total booking charges is due at the time of reservation, along with full payment for CSA Travel Protection unless declined. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. It is not a damage deposit.
4. Payment of Rent The balance of the rental fee is due 60 days prior to the Check-In date. For stays longer than 30 days the balance of the rental fee is due ninety (90) days prior to the Check-In date. We accept electronic checks and credit cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express). Credit cards, however, are only accepted for short-term rentals (stays of less than 30 days).
5. Travel Protection Insurance:Travel insurance is available through CSA Travel Protection. In case of certain unforeseen events, this insurance may help protect your vacation investment. It is automatically calculated and added to your rental rate upon booking. The plan is optional, and the service can be declined if you so choose. Details about the coverage and questions concerning CSA Travel Protection can be obtained by reviewing the certificate of insurance on their website www.vacationrentalinsurance or by calling CSA at 866-999-4018.
6. Cancellations and Changes.Reservations may be cancelled or shortened by notifying the Rental Manager in writing at least 60 calendar days prior to your arrival date (“Cancellation Period”). In such instances, the full amount of your Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a $200.00 administrative cancellation/change fee. In the event of cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges. Any refunds for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period has expired must be obtained from CSA Travel Protection and are subject to their policies, conditions and restrictions. If you choose to decline CSA Travel Protection, no refunds will be provided for cancellations or shortened stays made after the Cancellation Period, and you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.
7. Peace of Mind Protection Plan - Damage Protection.Included within your rental fee is coverage under our Peace of Mind Protection Plan. This damage protection plan or 'peace of mind' coverage provides you and your guests with coverage for accidental damage that may take place at the property during your stay for up to a total of $3,000.00 in damages. The damage protection plan or coverage only applies to accidental damages that are reported prior to checkout. Damages in excess of $3,000, as well as damages or losses excluded from or otherwise not covered by the damage protection clause, will be charged to the guest. The full terms of the Accidental Damage Protection Clause are attached, and fully incorporated herein as an express term of this rental agreement.
8. Accommodation Selections. 30A HomeAway appreciates that its luxury accommodations offer differ appointments, designs, and layouts, and that reservation holders want the peace of mind that they will stay in the specific units they selected. Accordingly, we will reserve for you the specific unit selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of your deposit and a signed contract. Subject to availability for maintenance, owner usage, or other issues that may render the accommodations unsuitable for rental, and/or subject to the property remaining as a 30A HomeAway appreciates accommodation at the time of the stay, guests will be placed in the specific unit set forth in their reservation agreement, or otherwise provided with a full refund or an opportunity to stay in an equivalently priced accommodation if available. Notwithstanding 30A HomeAway appreciates’ efforts, if the specific unit reserved is unavailable for any reason, guests will be limited to a full refund or similar accommodation at their election. In no event will 30A HomeAway appreciates be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or other consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a specific accommodation.
10. No Smoking.Smoking is not permitted in any 30A Luxury Vacation accommodations. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
11. Minimum stay requirements Most of our properties require a minimum stay of three (3) nights. Longer stays may be required during peak seasons and holidays. One-week or five-night minimum stays apply at some properties during peak and holiday periods, with Saturday arrival and Saturday departure.
12. Maximum Number of Guests.The maximum number of guests per accommodation is based on the individual accommodation’s ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded at any time, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
13. Age Requirements.All of our vacation accommodations are family rentals only absent exception being explicitly granted by 30A Luxury Vacation. No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults (under 21) unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of five (5) children to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. In accordance with Florida State Statute 509.41, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check-in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
14. Housekeeping.Your vacation accommodations will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care you would your own. If units are found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges will be charged to your credit card to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the unit. Your unit should have an initial supply of trash liners, toilet paper, bath soap, towels, etc. These items are a starter set and you will probably need to purchase additional supplies to last the remainder of your stay. All stays will be subject to a cleaning fee. We would be happy to provide additional cleanings during your stay for an additional fee.
15. Beach & Pool Towels.Please bring beach and/or pool towels, as we do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit except for laundering.
16. Maintenance.During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to your Rental Manager. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, etc.
17. Damage Policy.Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not in the premises. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the unit is prohibited. After Check-Out, the Rental Manager will inspect the unit for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. If the Rental Manager determines that damage is present, items are missing, or the unit is abnormally dirty, the Rental Manager will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and/or perform a deep clean of the unit at Renter’s expense. Renter authorizes Rental Manager to charge the credit card on file to reimburse the Rental Manager for any such expenses.
18. Hurricanes and Severe WeatherGuests covered by CSA Travel Protection may be entitled to a refund or partial refund in the event that the National Hurricane Center and our local governing officials issue a “Mandatory Evacuation” order for the location of your rental property, provided that you have purchased coverage before the storm was named. Any such refunds shall be subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the CSA Travel Protection policy. Details about the coverage and can be obtained by reviewing the certificate of insurance on their website www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/330CERT or by calling CSA at 866-999-4018. Rental Manager will not issue refunds for cancellations or shortened stays due to actual or anticipated hurricanes, tropical storms, or other inclement weather under any circumstances.
19. Security of Personal Property.We are not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by guests in the accommodation at departure.
20. Payment MethodPlease provide payment directly with one of our vacation planners over the phone or via the online payment system if making a booking online. Payment must be via Credit Card or Electronic Check. The final payment will be automatically charged 60 days prior to your arrival using the same credit card or electronic check you use to process the booking deposit.
21. No Subletting.The rental property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party.
22. Good Neighbor Policy.Please remember you are staying in someone's home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at check-out.
23. Property Rules and Regulations.Please observe all rules and regulations governing the use of the property you are occupying. These rules apply to both owners and guests, and failure to comply can result in eviction.